Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Homework #26 - Photos and Questions



Emma (Best friend!)
Where do you go to school?
In 9th grade i was at Poly prep, but that got old really fast, the last three years i have been at beacon.
Do you like it better?
I love Beacon, when i was at Poly i felt very sheltered and trapped in an environment that i kinda forced myself to be. Private school was not for me, at beacon everyone was a lot more interesting and i did not feel like i had to put up a front. I dressed the way i liked, i immediately found a group of people that like the same things as me, it was a huge adjustment but one for the better.
What do you do for fun?
If I'm not hammered with work I am on my guitar or listening to music! You know how much music means to me. I love to go to concerts. During vacations i stay in Vermont at my other house skiing and snowboarding.


Marie (Other best friend for CT, Interview done over AIM)
Do you consider yourself to be "cool"?
Ha are these yes or no questions? or like explanation? ummm, idk I'm happy with my friends, get good grades, go out on weekends, and have alota friends so i guess, but its not like I'm concerned with being cool
What is being "cool" mean to you?
Well growing up in New York and moving to CT when i was 11 made me realize that a new yorkers version of what "cool" is, is totally different that what someone from CT considers "cool". We wait to get our cars because we are tired of our parents dropping us off and picking us up, the coolest hang out spot is the movie theater down town or the mall where we shop at overly priced name brand store like AE or Holister. When i visit you, we can take the subway anywhere there is always something to do and everyone stands out in some way or another because of their style. They just command attention because you can just tell there from New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment